Tuesday, May 26, 2015

First Birthday of Crazy Homeless Catholic Grandma

The first post on this blog happened on May 26, 2014, which happened to be Memorial Day that year.

Well, this year, Memorial Day was yesterday, May 25, 2015. I did not attend Mass at the cemetery. In fact, I did not go to Mass at all yesterday, which is ok, because it was not a Holy Day of Obligation.

Still . . .it's always good to attend Mass on any day, for any reason.

Saturday, May 23, would have been my stepdad's 89th birthday. He was a veteran of World War II.

Yesterday, May 25th, would have been Oppenheim's 59th birthday. He was the son of a Holocaust Survivor.

Thanks to all who have read my blog during its first year. I hope there will be many more, and I hope my blog has brought a few bright moments to your lives.

God bless. Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.